Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Wonderful 2006



Looking back the 2006, it was such a wonderful and meaningful year for me. Too much stories surrounded me throughout the year, either from me or from other people I knew. Year of 2006 was the time when I really understand love and being loved, realized the feeling of being accepted and being rejected, and deeply felt the happiness and sadness in my life. Each of the these feeling are coming from the story I personally experinced or the story that happened to people I know.





Life is rushing. Those stories I have are fading through time. I think it is a time for me to write down those humble memories before it become shallow in my mind. Hence, I will start to share to everyone the story I have, the story that I still vividly remember or the story that will happen in this blog. Those stories are humble and simple, but every great things are coming from the humble things. Like the moment we shares in the past, are priceless.


To me, 2006 was a very meaningful year. It was like riding a roller coaster in the life, where there have moments where some family issues occurred, where some conflicts occured within my colleagues, where a suddenly meet back with my old friends, where some new friends were made, where the happy wedding ceremony for my housemate was held, where have chances to revisit USA, where pressure and tension pumped up in my work, where I suddenly felt touched by some incidents I have........ It is a long list to go, where there are to much things happened in 2006.




2007, is a year to look back, and is a year to look forward. Looking back, like seeing the mighty history in the past although those moments are humble. Humble make great things. Looking forward, is another huge uncertainty to go, but yet is fun and challenging to go.

No comments: