Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me...

Within minutes, it will be my 31st birthday. It seems to be normal to me. Some people have quickly send "happy birthday" greeting to be before 12.00 a.m. Thanks for their caring in wishing me.

Should it be the middle of life for 31st years old? I start to feel confused whether I am 31 years old this year. I still feel that I am not as mature as my younger colleagues or friends, but I still manage to look younger as compare to them :) I feel that I still lack of something in this age. I also find that I am not mature in handling some issues. I still find that I am a big child trap in the adult body.

Taking about Happy Birthday, there is a hong kong movie, called Happy Birthday. One of my colleagues who went to watch the movie last Sunday. She was so touched by the story and make her Monday blue more blue. She said she could not withhold the tears in the eyes and burst into tears during the show. Why Happy Birthday is a sad movie. It should be a happy movie....

Just wishing myself happy birthday. I have many wishes.... most important is wish the world peace. And, I wish I can meet back someone I hope to meet this year ......



By the way, happy birthday to Candy... We share the same birthday. When we go out for Karaoke again?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to Robert Chai!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!

Today wan celebrate ur birthday boh? Mamak stall??Interested??!!

Anonymous said...

I can't help to LOL when I read this... "I still feel that I am not as mature as my younger colleagues or friends, but I still manage to look younger as compare to them."

And this... "I still find that I am a big child trap in the adult body."

Anyway, it's good to feel young but look old. :p

Wishing you Happy Birthday and may you dream "to meet someone this year" come true!

-over-

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobo,
Happy Birthday to you!
May all ur wishes will come true!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, hope it's not too late... At least, it's not February yet. Getting elder and wiser each day! Have a wonderful year ahead!