Monday, January 22, 2007

Dim Sum During Lunch .....

Last weekend, I went out with MD, KKJM, SSO and Reb. During the hang out, suddenly MD mentioned that our group of people (which mean my working peers)had the the good team spirit. This was because my peers always seems to have one big gang of poeple going out for lunch, or going out for others activities, such as open house, karaoke or wedding ceremony.

Thinking back, yeah, it is true. Due to the working environment, we always work in the small area and helping each others. Hence, the the bonding become stronger among the team members as compare to other department.

My colleague who sit next to me, KH, is an expert in eating. Hence, during lunch hour, he will suggest good place to go. He is also a very good navigator. If you lost in the city, just call him, he will direct you the place you need to go. Such a live Google earth to us.

Sometimes, working is very stress, especially when you need to meet the goal or target. Hence, sometime we will go out for special lunch when there has special promotion, like KFC's salmon fish burger, San Francisco steak house's lunch promotion or Tai Toong's dim sum promotion. I like to eat Dim Sum. I am the one who will always agree to go for Dim Sum if there have promotion.It is fun to go out with your colleagues during lunch, and just chat as long as you can. All the working stress will seem to be erased in your mind.







To me, I like to go for karaoke. Hence, once in a while, I will organize to go for redbox karaoke. However, to my peers, this is the most suffering time for them. I don't know why they will suffer during karaoke since I am quite professional in singing. They should enjoy instead of suffer ... My colleagues are a bit weired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are u sure ur colleagues are the weirds, and not you? :P

Name : Robert Foo said...

Really? I really don't know I am weired. Thanks for letting me know. Haha...

Anonymous said...

:P

KKJM...rulezzzzzz!!!