Monday, January 15, 2007

Secondary School Autograph

I cleaned my room, to check anything I don't want. I know my colleague who sit beside me will ask, does it include money you don't want? Just feel sorry to tell him, the money is what I need most. Just found an autograph book. I not sure whether I name it correctly, but I usually name it as autograph, a book when you ask someone to write some testimonial and paste a photo into it when we are in form 5, final year of our secondary school.

I try to use my fingers to count, how old was this book. To my surprise, it is out of my fingers count. I feel those words inside the book are written yesterday, but yet it has been gone through the 1997 economic crisis in Malaysia and survive until now.



Looking inside, most of my friends said I was smart, genius, hardworking... I know I am, but just curious why they don't say that I was handsome, although I am. But, in another way, they also complaint about my laugh, my over-expression when talking and the reaction of the body language. I feel weired of it. I always think I am good in talking manner.


I found a poem I wrote last time inside this book. I wrote this poem was to dedicate to my friends. During that time, we all became so close, and occasionally having gathering during that time. After having the fun time, it was coming to the end that we all have to sit SPM exam before we decided our next education level. SPM was a nightmare to all of us. We study day and night to prepare the exam, and finally we overcame it. Until now, we still have small reunion party or gathering during the Chinese New Year, but the attendance became lesser and lesser.

Below is the poem I wrote in the autograph book 13 years ago. 13 years? Time passing us without any acknowledgement.


很想,独个儿飞上黑空,挟颗星星,捉住瞬惦间的流星,
在星空上,刻上你们的名字,闪烁在黑纱, 永不泯灭。

每当望空时,立即看到你们的倩影,在天空一闪一烁,
在异方的你们,也看见我的倩影,在天空掠过。

我也想,独个儿飞上月亮,重遇失传已久的传说,
在月土上,建立了一个绿洲,一个桃花园。
每当你们看见婵娟是,也看到我苍翠的花园,
也起我昔日的真善美。

更想,独个儿飞上天空,躺在云上,与天共伴,
在云上,跳跳蹦蹦,以一双手,
把云形成一串串的回忆,
让陆上的你们,追溯往日的事情,少年编织的梦。

你们说,我能么?
其实,大家各有理想,毕业后各航向各自的地点。
或许,有一日你我找街头重遇,
可说,相见甚欢?

献给我所有的朋友,尤其“5L”

I think some of my friends are curious to know what is inside this book. Why not I share with you the sneak preview of this book.




It is the story of me until 18 years old, plus some additional testimonial in 20 years old. Am I look cute when I was a baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice autograph u r having. It's always very sentimental when looking back at those pen words. Back to those sweet old days. Btw, yeah, u do look cute back when you were a baby.