Saturday, January 27, 2007

House searching

Recently just feeling a bit troublesome in searching for a house. I finally realize that searching for a house is very headache and need a lot of research. Besides the traffic and surrounding facilities, another factor that need to be counted in is Feng Sui. That is some certain rules that need to follow in choosing the house. Basically those better fengsui houses will be booked during the soft launch of the project.

That day went to Setia Alam to check for the show unit. It was found that the concept of the setia alam is very nice. However, not much choices can select in that area.

I just informed my sister regarding the environment in Setia Alam and bring back some brochure to her and my brother in law. My nephews were so curious and keep on asking me when I buy new house.

Yesterday, when I was back from work, one of my nephew asked, do you need a lorry to move your stuff to new house? I was so shocked and told him that I have not bought a house yet and where should I move to? Seems like those kids like me to move to new house since they can have new place to play.

No comments: