Sunday, January 28, 2007

Buying House vs Marriage

My colleagues are very surprise to know that I am searching for house now. They are wondering what have happened to me. They are now speculating I may getting marry soon.

Actually I think it is a dream for everyone to live together with people their love forever. Buy a house, then prepare to settle down and live the rest of the life busying earning money for the children education fund. When you old, at least you have child to rely on.

I searching for a house for me to have a own place to live. That is the main reason. No more than that. It will be good to have another half to help you to lower down the monthly payment of the housing loan, just that I think I still don't have the destiny of that. Need to pay by my own.

My main purpose of buying the house is to have my own space, can have some party, and at least a house that really is owned by me. However, it is very hard to find a house. Tough...

Updated : After checking some housing area, I think I next research will be in Puchong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries....

Super KKJM will help u!!!!

Hahaha!!!!!!!

KKJM also looking for the another half....eerrr...i meant house!!!!