Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Red Box Karaoke

Yes, today we will go to Red Box to sing. This is a reunion for ex-, current, and future colleagues Karaoke. We have booked a room in the curve and will sing from 9p.m until 1a.m. One of my ex-colleague, IC, he calculate and found that during this 4 hours session, everyone have changes to choose 7 songs to sing. Mmm.. 7 songs, not sure it is enough for me or not. Hence I try to list down some MUST sing songs for tonight, like:
  • Eason chan - Under the fuji mount
  • Eric Wu - Thinking of who
  • Miriam Yeong - Small town big thing
  • Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
  • DiKe yu Niu zei - How many love can repeat
  • Gigi Leong - Actually love is so that hurt
  • Amei - I want happy
Can't wait until that time .. haha

By the way, I feel tremendous sorry to a friend couple weeks ago when I suddenly cancel the karaoke session due to some personal issue although I never miss any singing appointment.

No comments: