Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Colleagues Reaction

They are so many reactions when I start to introduce my blog to my friends and colleagues. My colleagues are so worry that some of their story will be shared in this blog and want to start to find some lawsuit advices if my blog have invaded their privacy life. However, I think they are over worrying since I will have my ethic in writing the blog.

I know some of the pictures during our department's team building cannot be shared. If not, I think my ex-colleague will hate me forever. Those pictures are for internal used only. Hence, I know what to be written and what to be censored. Today, as usual, traffic is extremely jammed in after the Cheras toll. Cars could not move. Just imagine 8-10 lines of cars will finally come into a bottle neck where the width of the road can only allocate 3-4 lines of cars. Such a night mare and painful experience in driving to work.

Working is not a funny thing to do. Too much things to do. It is good to building up a good relationship with your work partners. Then work life will be a bit of relax. However, my working area become a bit quiet since one of my colleagues have changed to another company. He used to have a lot of story to tell us. Although he is not a joker, but the story he told is very interesting, and funny.

Well, we still have some fun talk especially during the lunch time today. Especially we mentioned about "Call" and the most interesting part was, when we talked about the new idea for "The Ring". Those funny and crazy talks did cheer up our working spirit after lunch.

No comments: