Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wonderful day to work - Day before Labour Day

Yesterday, was the most relax working day this year. Since today and tomorrow will be Malaysia Public Holidays, most people take leave yesterday. This including my manager.

Yesterday, when I work, I feel so free and easy. No one call you, no one pushing you for update and no one distract you from another tasks. It made me feel concentrate and focus in my job.

I also went off from work earlier. Although the working hours were short, but I still able to do more than usual. Sometime, when people not in pushed, he or she can perform higher productivity. I just wonder why some managers could not understand this rule. Micromanaging and multitasking will make the employees to work longer but yet could not come out a quality work.

I felt so happy. I have more time to shop, and even finished my dinner when the sun was still hanging in the west side of the sky.

I really enjoyed the day.

No comments: