Sunday, May 20, 2007

Friends

Found this photo in my friend's friendster site. This photo was taken 2 years ago during the Chinese New Year.

Two years ago, and two years after, I feel I have changed a lot and experienced a lot. Many things happen within these two years. Two years ago, I never imagine I can buy a house, but now, finally I buy one house. Two years ago my life was a bit black and white in term of relationship, but two years after, there is colour painted in my relationship experience. Things keep on changing.

I still remember that day, we gathered and very appreciated the time we had. Everyone of us seems very busy and can only to have chances to meet during Chinese New Year.
We smoked and talked, never ended. That night was long and memorable to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats with the moustache? you look older in this picture! hehe! but nice shirt, though! hehe

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Hahhaa!!!

Why look like Melayu keh??!!

Apa macam boss, sihat ar?