Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday Hangout

Today, I ask KKJM to go for the Putra Height Fiesta and my friend's boutique opening ceremony. Putra Height Fiesta is ana event that attract people to visit their SIME DARBY new housing development in Putra Heights. Before I purchase the Kemuning Utama's house, I have consider for the this project. However, I never ever have changes to go to their sale office in Putra Height although the world "PUTRA HEIGHTS" are clearly seem from the Puchong. This is because I don't know how to reach there.

Today by the help of KKJM, I able to go there and have for a look. The housing area is a a bit far in from the main access road. The township is still in development. The main purpose I go there is to check for the idea of the interior design for my new house that will be finished in 2 years. In addition, I thought they have free food and tons of free goodies to give away.

However, as expected by KKJM, there is no free food or any interior-designed show house. The show house is just the empty building itself.

Some activities are going on there, but not so attractive.








I went to check for the show house. The design is quite different, since the land build up is larger. Hence you can design with a court yard or void embedded in the house. I did find something fancy about the switches. The switches are stylish but a bit weired in the orientation. My colleague who sit beside me, has changed all the normal switches to this type of square modern switches in his new house in which it is still in renovation progress.