Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Norton 360 - New software to protect your computer

After work, I went to buy this Norton 360 software since my NIS 2005 will be expiring soon. Before I bought, I told my friends that I will buy the original software for the Norton product. All seems looking at me strangely, since most computer users in Malaysia will use the pirated software or the freeware from the Internet.

However, since I really enjoy using Norton for the past 18 Months, I think I would like to continue and used their protection software.

This Norton 360 cost me for RM 289. This software is editors choice for ZDNet and PC Magazine.

I had installed this software in my computer and also my sister computer. This software is cover up for 3 households PC.

1 comment:

Davis Johnson said...

Hi, Thanks for sharing!!

Download the Latest Microsoft office Setup and Antivirus Protection given the link


norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup | office.com/setup | office.com/setup | office.com/setup