Sunday, May 13, 2007

Buy a beauty massager

Recently just bought a beauty massager from Elekn. It called eternal beauty. I bought it since I feel I start to feel old, and need to rejuvenate my face. Work make me feel older and also the face also seems older. I think I need to do something in order to make me look younger.



This is an product from Elken. They have quite good health supplement. This machine they called Eternal Beauty Machine. They have advertise it as `1314 machine. Why 1314 ?

1) 1 - 1st Four in One Machine in Asia Pacific
2) 3 - It can be applied to the face, bust and body (slimming)
3) 1 - One easy step
4) 4 - 4 Technologies - Far Infrared Rays, Anion, Germanium and Ultrasound

Description/Function for the 4 Technologies

1) Far Infrared Rays
- Stimulate blood circulation and increase the metabolism
- Penetrate 4 - 5cm into skin layer
- Improve skin absorption edge up to 80 times
- Balance ph and anti fungal/bacteria

2) Anion
- Purifies blood and rejuvenate skin cells
- Reduces free radical, improve circulation
- Reduce skin allergies problem

3) Germanium
- Neutralized unusual cell to return to normal conditions
- Improve blood circulation
- Alleviates stress and relaxes muscles

4) Ultrasound
- Increase the penetration of skin care products into deeper layer of the skin
- Breakdown fat into smaller molecules
- Firm and tone the muscle tone

Conclusion - What this machine does to our skin:
a) hydration
b) anti - acne
c) whitening
d) anti- aging
e) firming
f) slimming
g) relaxation

This massager is very similar to the ultrasound massager that sold in western country. The info about the other massager can be found here.

I will be looking younger soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it work?

Anonymous said...

Ya, I'm interested to know whether it works and how long u need to use it to see it effects. And is the effect lasting?

Lastly, how much does it cost?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Sugarguy said...

it really works... i do saw once my uncle used it, on man face it's works well... imagne on women skin?