Thursday, March 1, 2007

When best become worst

Again, I find something that make me feel a bit down. Knowing the truth or understand the truth is sometime very pain and hard.

Feel that I always make friend relationships become worst. May be I don't know how to make friend or don't know how to maintain a good relationship with friends. Sometime it is a very scary experience for me, in which, most of the people I care most, will finally end up with silent or disappearing.

May be I not a good candidate to become a best friend for. I should keep a distance to all my friends.



I wish you all the best. Hope everything is still fine for you.

2 comments:

gaochin said...

bobo, don think too much lah..people who know u will understand what u hv done. Like us sometimes felt uncomfort to what you did but still can accept at the end bcause we know that u always try very hard to take to ur frens..like us,haha!...believe to urself that what u hd done is harmless, ok, hehe..

Rae said...

Friendship never ends as long as you keep pouring love to those you care. ;)

I think you are a good friend, talkative but nice. (^_^)b