Monday, August 20, 2007

The memory of my father ~ 1930 - 2001

Six years ago, in lunar calender, my father died. I was getting a phone call from my mother, saying that he was died during sleeping. I was shock, but yet still could hold my emotion.

The ceremony had started once we got back to Ipoh. I saw many relatives, including my mother. She did not cry. I was emotionless when I saw my father lying in the coffin. I did not know how to describe my feeling at that moment. My relationship with my father was not good. However, losing a person in the family was really sad. I cried without any reason, since he was father.

Thinking back the childhood was a unforgettable time for me, in which those experience that I encounter in the past really influence me a lot today. I always wonder why I could not be so close with my father as my other friends did. Even the relationship between me and my brother was also as cold as ice. I always wonder why I was put into this family, in which each of us seems to be stranger.

There were many unhappy incident happened in the family. Everyone of us, seems wanted to flee from the home and went to other places. My parents really fight and argue when I was in primary school. It came to a point where they merely divorce. On the little age, I really realize that some marriage could not be last forever and not all marriage will have happy ending.

Other relative look down at my family due to many issue that occurred. It was hard at that time. I suddenly found that, there will be no one to believe except yourself.

Actually to me, I have difficulty in communicate with people, I feel scared when dealing with people, and actually no confidence in marriage.

Old time have passed. That is nothing that I want to blame or accused. Everyone in the world make mistake, it is just depend how you look though it. There are still many things that I need to deal with in the future, especially the communication skills.

4 comments:

Chubby Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

家家有本难念的经。

不如意的事十常八九,但人总不能任由海浪冲击逼使我们倒退,毕竟啊我们是有能力改变未来的。

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobo,

We cannot choose where we come from however we can choose where can we go from. do not be afraid of what has passed, because those are the things that you yourselve need to change in the future for good.
the courage of you pen down on this is because u have realise what was wrong before, and i believe you will also have the courage to face and deal with it.
appreciate your close ones now. learn to love them and yourself...

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, secret friend. We learn from the past, cherish the present, change for the future.