Sunday, August 19, 2007

I am not feeling good?

I was surprised to receive a SMS from someone who asked me, "Why are you so angry today, what make you mad?". I was a bit shocked and think for a minute, was I angry that day? Does my face expression sold me out?

I feel I am hard to work with people if I feel that they are not smart enough. This is due to my frequent changing of ideas and my poor ability to communicate with others. It feel good to work with a people who is smart and understandable. However, not everyone is as smart as you expected and I need to accept this truth. Hence, I always try my best to work with others and try not to expect too much.

Sometime I just like to shut myself down when I am with a group of friends. Sometime I just feel that I have nothing to say or not into the interest of the topics, I just like to shut myself down. I may just thinking of other things while listening to what my friends say. I try not to say anything since I may speak wrongly in the conversation that I have no confidence in. May be this make my sensitive colleague, she is a girl, feel that I am angry or mad. I am not mad, just that I am not into the conversation and need some relaxation in my mind. Hence, I put myself into standby mode.

Sometime I really feel offence by some words or some sentences. I may not express it out since I just have a don't care mind inside my heart. However, I just don't feel comfortable to hear people say that I have many money and so on. I am single but it does not mean that I am rich. I still don't want to change my car since it is still workable and not a suitable time to change. I may not have many years to go before I die but why should I need to buy an expensive car? To reveal my status or show that I am a success salary man?

Many people love to drive a good car. Every one have his own interest in life. To me, I am not into car. I prefer to live in a simple way, in a practical way.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Sounds like your lady colleague a bit busy body le. :p

Anonymous said...

your blog is very beautiful to read, i feel i understand you and that we are very similar. i have the same problems. i am always looking for a way to better myself and to understand why i suffer.