Sunday, August 19, 2007

2007 Team Building - Part II

The Nice Trolak Country Resort

3rd Aug 2007, our department has a team building held at Trolak Country Resort. As a traditional event as last year, treasure hunt was hunt in the early morning, and the hunt was on all the way to Trolak. I personally have some reason that could not join the hunt, hence I was driving there alone to this beautiful Trolak Country Resort.

Before I wake up that day, KKJM and KKJM's Jie had been contact me through SMS and phone for getting help for the treasure hunt. Well, it was good that they gave me a wake up call that morning. Well, I just wake up and settle some personal thing, then head to the Trolak.

It just took about one and a half hour to drive there. The first event for the day was some indoor activities. We all were divided into six group and each group need to came up a good name. I was fortunate to have a team members that were so active and creative. We named our team as "Pirates" and with our nice slogan of "We are pirates, we will sapu everything."

Our colourful and nice team flag - Best


Without any doubt, we won as the best FLAG maker. Thanks to our Pirate No 1, Mr IS, who brainstorm us and provided us a good name plus a good picture. In addition, not to forget our Pirate No 10, Mr KYL, who came up the brilliant and yet creative team cheers, "We SAPU everything".

After that, we went to check into our room. My room number was 8384. While KC and KKJM's Jie was in room 8380. Although we were in a same block and same floor, it seems that they were having a smaller room than us.

Waiting the driver to the Sungai Klah


After settling everything, we went to the Sungai Klah Hot Spring Park to have some nice and relax hot spring bath.

The Entrance point of the park


Hot spring, hot spring, we are coming!!!


Everyone of us were so happy. The park was nice and really well-maintained. I will strongly recommend to go there as a place to relax and have fun. We all went to the hot spring therapy path and soak our legs into a hot pool. The temperature was about 38C to 40C, but yet was very hot. We all just put our legs inside the hot pool and had a nice talk there.

Our legs are scolding!


In addition to that, there had a family pool there, in which the water was hot but yet comfortable to soak your whole body in. I was so excited and soak myself inside the pool. I asked KKJM's Jie to stand on my back and help me to massage. She was so cruel that asked KHQ and KKJM to stand on my back. Both KHQ and KKJM sure will brake my back if they stand on my back.

So nice to soak inside the hot water


Good way to relax ourselves!


However, we need to head back to the resort for dinner and night walk in the jungle. However, we will come back the following day for the amazing race type of game in this park.



Dinner was quite decent for me, may be I was too hungry for that. We will then went for the jungle walk at night. It was very scary since the jungle was very dark. The most exciting part was when we need to walk in the jungle by touching the string as a guide. The jungle was too dark and the only way to go out was to use your touching sense to go out. We all went into as a team, and walk out as a team. During the walk, we all need to be cooperate in order to find a way out of the dark. I personally found that it was really a good activities, however, the event took many time. It was fun, and yet exhausted.

Later that night, most of us went for a rest since the following day we need to wake up at 7.00 a.m. But for me, it was hard to sleep at 11.00p.m. I asked KKJM, KZH amd KC to have a supper and also to buy the water. I went out with 3Ks and we did have a nice supper along the highway. It was such a nice conversation with them since it was hard to get a time to talk with them during the working hours.

It was quite a nice team building.

By the way, another report on the team building is from KKJM's blog and KKJM's Jie blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice song!!