Sunday, April 1, 2007

Tressure Hunts.... Part I

It has been a big day for us during the 31st of March in which our company organized the 2007 Treasure Hunt. My colleagues and I joined this competition and we are named as group 06. Our team name was Te A Mo, in which in Spanish "I Love You". I choice this name since we love all the competitors and showed that we have the spirit of competition in the race.


During the race, my friend and I were the problem solver, that mean we check the answer, write the answer, read the question and check dictionary. All the way to Simpang Pulai Rest area, where those the journey of the treasure hunt, it was not a good job for both of us. We are so tired during the race. In addition, we need to check books and dictionary in the car moving condition, it was so dizzy to us.



Our "Te A Mo" team, or "I Love You" team, ended the competition by passing the answer and question to the marshal in the Simpang Pulai Rest area. The next stop will be the Cameron Highland, in which all the competitors will stay a night there. About 35 teams joining this competition, each team was about 3-4 persons. We all were staying in the Hotel Equotorial in Cameron Highland.


Our company has many departments, for our departments, we have two teams that joined this competition. The another teams, which leaded by KKJM, was the favorite to win. To me, I will be much suprise if they did not win. After handling the questions, we all went up to the hill and have our delayed lunch at the Fong Lum restaurant in Berinchang. Taste and price were reasonable.





That day KKJM brought the video camera. May be he knew he will win and need to capture down the moment where their team got the champion.


After checking in to the hotel, both teams of us, went to the surrounding market. To our surprise, too many strawberries and the by product of strawberries in the market. Besides that, we also saw many cactus in the market.




The result was announced during the dinner buffet. The buffet seems very nice, but it was not. I realized that we can not judge a book by its cover.





As expected, KKJM's team won the 1st prize. Each of them received a hamper plus a water filter. Our team, which lead by the "Eat God", could not get into the top placings. I think my team members were great, just that I am a bit of lagging behind and could not contribute so much. I totally clueless in the treasure finding, in which these caused us to lose.


After the ceremony, we all went out to night market, or we called "pasar malam" in local. I bought a clock that can illuminate with different colours for only RM10.00 with batteries included.




We all were tired that night. In my dream, I still dream of Strawberries ... I love this fruits very much ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nia ma Fu Latt....

My piggy face so cute!!!!

Cheers...
KKJM

Anonymous said...

KKJM, what a great pose!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

Walau, KKJM! your "ju dam bei" damn nice ar!