Saturday, April 21, 2007

Some Thoughts

Sometimes I think my work is like an athlete who try his best to get the gold medal in the Olympics. You must not only strong, but you must superb strong in order to beat the enemy easily. During the game, you cannot make mistake. A mistake is so costy that can break your dream to become an Olympics champion.

However, I not aims to get gold in Olympics. I prefer to enjoy the games, and not pushing myself to take the gold. Forcing myself to do much, is like the water leak from the full-filling water bottle.

Unfortunately, in the real world, only the gold medal winner will have tremendous awards, those who have silver or bronze, or even some breakthrough in the game records but not in the medal standings, are usually less awarded although the hard work or time they have been spend to achieve the goals.

No comments: