Monday, February 12, 2007

I am not HAPPY ...

Today I suddenly feel not happy. I feel very down. The coming CNY seems hard to cheer me up. I feel very unhappy. Very very unhappy. I know the reason why I feel unhappy, feel tremendously unhappy.

Working is not the factor, the work just give me stress, but it can't make me have this terrible feeling. Feel like want to hug someone to express out my unhappiness. This is another hard night to go. I really cannot withstand the situation now. I feel so down and disappointed, and feel that the future has no hope. There sure have hope in the future, just that now I blind myself to see for any light in the future.


No matter how hard I try, how hard I distract myself of thinking something negative, I still can't hold back myself to think something very negative. Mentally I was collapsed, only keeping myself busy will make thing better.


No comments: