Monday, February 5, 2007

House Hunt


Searching for house in Klang valley. The more I search, the more I concern. Many factors are counting in my mind in purchasing the property. The main factors are budget, location, surrounding, workmanship and the trustable developer.

Too much to concern. Living in Malaysia need to be careful of every aspect. The most important thing is the workmanship and the completion of the housing development. See some website that have tons of complaints in Bandar Botanic and Sri Putramas. How can I trust the local developer in buying my dream house.

In US, houses are built in good quality. The workmanship in US is good. That is not worry or concern about the house in buying there. I think the different between in Western and Eastern country is, Western is much more concern about quality but in Eastern, all they concern is quantity and cycle time. How we can produce a good workmanship with just focusing in short time line and quantity?

No comments: