Saturday, July 28, 2007

Astro New Talent Quest 2007 - SemiFinal round II


This time I would like to add in their song selection during the contest.

Wayne



He sings quite good, voice is good in control. However, I does not like him so much, don't know why.

HsiaoYen - Christy


I like her voice and personality. She sings quite alright, not as tehcnically good as others, but her voice is very unique.

Zax



I like his voice when hit the high note. The first song is really good and nice to listen. However, his second song, to me is not the best but yet is still alright.

Jyin



She technically is good in singin. However, I do no like her. May be her singing is too technical until I feel that she has not emotional and personality.

Frankie



Frankie was judge favarite but this time he reall mess it up. He totally lost control of his voice.

Cystal



She is cute and beatiful. She is my favorite too. She really sings quite good.

A the final battle, it is between HsiaoYen and Frankie to fight for the last oppurtunity to go into final.

HsiaoYen - Christy



She sings quite good and stable in this PK round. She must go into final and she really did it.

Frankie



Again, he mess his song again. There have no more chance for him now to go into final.

No comments: