Saturday, October 20, 2007

IPOD NANO.... My good friend

Friday I went to buy the IPOD nano third generation at midvalley. I bought the 4G Ipod nano at RM619. The last generation is RM699 for the 2G Ipod nano. Of course, at first glance, I felt that the second generation Ipod nano seems really nano.

However, after buying the new 4G Ipod nano, I start to love it. This Ipod is very slim, and can put into the wallet. The pictures shown in web actually seems much thicker, but when it come into actual feel, it is really thin.

I like the pictures and graphics in this new Ipod. I can put the artist display pictures on the Ipod. In addition, I can write Chinese into the Ipod. Or the Ipod can recognize Chinese.

I really love this arm-band for the Ipod. I hope someone can give me this arm band or give it to me as a gift. Christmas is coming.

Why I bought this big boy toy. I think I just want to present myself a good gift after hard work I have been put into my work. Again, I am not high pay but just as a gift for me to motivate me to move on.

No comments: